You should be enrolled in the Learn course automatically, in which
case you will see all the material when you click the link above and
have logged in to Learn. But if you only see the overview and schedule, then you have not been enrolled in IAML in Learn. In this case you can
self-enrol following these steps:
- Log into LEARN: https://www.learn.ed.ac.uk
- Select 'Self-Enrol' tab, and Browse Course Catalogue.
- Search for 'Introductory Applied Machine Learning'
- Move your mouse over the 'Course ID' and click the symbol and choose 'Enrol'.
- The IAML course should now be listed under your 'My Learn' tab. This is where the class material is.
|Informatics Forum, 10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AB, Scotland, UK
Tel: +44 131 651 5661, Fax: +44 131 651 1426, E-mail:
Please contact our webadmin with
any comments or corrections. Logging and Cookies
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all material is copyright ©
The University of Edinburgh