Subject: [sb-people] South Bridge Office inventories

From: Stuart Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 17:56:11 +0000

Dear All,
    For insurance purposes we need to gather inventories of all the 
offices in South Bridge.  These should be as complete as possible.  We 
alread have details of all inventoried items like machines, office 
equipment, furniture etc.  What we need to know is what you have put in 
the office, e.g. personal effects, books, data, ... anything you think 
will not be on an inventory (if you are unsure - please list it).   
Items contained in your office that cannot be directly linked to the 
conduct of your work here should normally be claimed under your personal 
policies, but, if you are not covered you should list these (we will 
make best efforts to recover any losses we can - this will require 
negotiation with the loss adjuster).

Please send your inventories to Jean Bunten ([email-masked]) with 
the title "SB Inventory" so we can filter the email.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours,
        Stuart.

_______________________________________________
sb-people mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.inf.ed.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/sb-people