Subject: [Staff] SB People's access to DICE machines over the Christmas period

From: David Dougal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:52:29 +0000

As Appleton Tower will be inaccessible over the Christmas period, Forrest
Hill and Buccleuch Place have made arrangements to have a limited number of
DICE machines available for use (8 in total), which are in unlocked rooms
(Room B4-5 in FH and the Training Suite, 4BP Basement).

I am informed that all SB people with the new staff-cards already have been
given access rights to FH, but please note that you will also need to use
the PIN number over the Christmas period.  If SB people wish to use the
facilities at BP, then, if they have not already done so,  they should email
me their 16-digit card number (which appears at the bottom of the
staff-card), and name asap and I will get their cards activated for the
front door to 4 Buccleuch Place.

Please note that, as JCMB is locked over the Christmas period, it will not
be possible to access their computer labs.

Regards
David

__________________________________________
David Dougal
School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
2 Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh EH8 9LW
Tel: +44 (0)131 650 4446  Fax: +44 (0)131 650 4587 

_______________________________________________
staff mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.inf.ed.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/staff