Probabilistic Modelling and Reasoning
DRPS 2017/18 Course Descriptor | Informatics Course Page | Lecture Times and Location | Piazza | Lecture Recordings
|Apr 5, 2018||The University’s course surveys are open.|
|Apr 2, 2018||Slides Learning for HMMs & Course Recap are online.|
|Mar 30, 2018||The answers to Tutorial 8 are online.|
|Mar 29, 2018||Uploaded slides on Variational Inference and Learning.|
|Mar 26, 2018||Uploaded slides on Sampling and Monte Carlo Integration.|
The assignment is available here.
- You will be allowed to use a calculator in the exam. Please see here for a list of permitted calculators. Please note further that (quoting the ITO): the school of Informatics no longer supplies students with calculators; students must bring their own. The only calculator you will be permitted to bring into the exam is any one of the models listed in section 4.1.3. in that document.
- You will be allowed to use one A4 page with your own notes on the back and front (“cheat sheet”).
- Please see here for the University’s archive of PMR exam papers (search for probabilistic modelling and reasoning).
- Assignment hand out: Thursday 15 February 2018
- Assignment hand in: Tuesday 20 March 2018 at 16:00 (see the assignment file for instructions)
- Exam: see here