| News Archive
Machine Learning Practical (MLP) 2017-18: News Archive
- Please take 5 minutes and fill out the mid-semester survey
- Coursework 1 is now available; full details in coursework1.pdf.
- "Office" hours in the Appleton Tower concourse cafe (Absorb):
- Mondays 10am (after the 9am lecture)
- Wednesdays 10am (before the 11am lecture)
- The lab on Fridays at 11:10-12:00 will now be in room AT 5.07
- Additional/Alternative Lecture
We have scheduled an additional lecture on Mondays at 9am in Appleton Tower LT4,
starting Monday 2nd October. The additional lecture on Mondays will contain the same content - and the same lecturer - as the lecture on the previous Wednesday. So the lecture on Monday 2 October will contain the same content as the one on Wednesday 27 September. You therefore need to attend just one of these.
Each student should select which of lecture they will attend each week at this doodle poll.
Please only attend the lecture you have selected
Obviously the number who can attend each lecture is limited by lecture theatre capacity
- Two further lab sessions added. Sign up at https://doodle.com/poll/psudmbud9n4fqs3d, locations here.
- Choose a which lab session you will attend by signing up at https://doodle.com/poll/psudmbud9n4fqs3d. When you sign up please include both your name and student number. This doodle poll has dates for week 2, but you are signing up for the same time each week for the rest of the semester. Please note that a maximum of 36 people can sign up to for each lab time.
- First lecture will be on Wednesday 20 September 2017, 11:00, David Hume Tower Lecture Theatre B
Copyright (c) University of Edinburgh 2015-2017
The MLP course material is licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License
The software at https://github.com/CSTR-Edinburgh/mlpractical is licensed under the Modified BSD License.
This page maintained by Steve Renals.
Last updated: 2017/11/01 15:47:36UTC
|Informatics Forum, 10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AB, Scotland, UK
Tel: +44 131 651 5661, Fax: +44 131 651 1426, E-mail:
Please contact our webadmin with
any comments or corrections. Logging and Cookies
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all material is copyright ©
The University of Edinburgh