Semester 1 2013/2014
Lecturer: DK Arvind
To contact: dka at inf.ed.ac.uk (replace at with @)
Office: IF 2.18
Phone: 650 5176
This course runs in Semester 1. Lectures will be held as follows
***IMPORTANT*** Please note the following additional lectures in lieu of lectures on
Thursdays 24th and 31st October, and 7th and 14
- 17:10-18:00, Monday 7th October, Venue: Appleton Tower 2.14
- 17:10-18:00, Monday 14th October, Venue: Appleton Tower 2.14
- 17:10-18:00, Monday 4th November, Venue: Appleton Tower 2.14
- 17:10-18:00, Monday 11th November, Venue: Appleton Tower 2.14
- Part 1 of the coursework is now ready for collection from the ITO office in Appleton Tower.
- Please be aware that deadlines are imposed strictly by the School.
- See Late Coursework and Extension Requests GUIDELINES and particulary what is NOT considered acceptable reasons.
- If you have any special circumstances/requirements that the course lecturer should know, please email the lecturer.
- Part 1 - The Introduction and Design sections by 4pm, 7th October,
2013. A postscript (pdf) version of the electronic copy of the report
should also be emailed by the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org with "HCI-1 Assignment" in the subject line of the email.
Part 2 - The Implementation and Conclusions sections by 4pm, 11th
November, 2013. A postscript (pdf) version of the electronic copy of the
report should also be emailed by the deadline to email@example.com with "HCI-2 Assignment" in the subject line of the email.
- Coursework is worth 30% of the final mark and the exam is worth 70%.
- Mondays at 4pm in AT 2.14
- Starting 23rd September until 4th November, 2013
|Informatics Forum, 10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AB, Scotland, UK
Tel: +44 131 651 5661, Fax: +44 131 651 1426, E-mail:
Please contact our webadmin with
any comments or corrections. Logging and Cookies
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all material is copyright ©
The University of Edinburgh