Semester 1 2014/2015
Lecturer: DK Arvind
To contact: dka at inf.ed.ac.uk (replace at with @)
Office: IF 2.18
Phone: 650 5176
This course runs in Semester 1. Lectures will be held as follows:
|Mon 15 September
||pdfs to be published
- HCI Coursework 1 to be handed out at first lecture on Monday 15th September 2014. Deadline for completion is 4pm, 6th October 2014.
- Coursework is worth 30% of the final mark and the exam is worth 70%.
- Please be aware that deadlines are imposed strictly by the School.
- See Late Coursework and Extension Requests GUIDELINES and particulary what is NOT considered acceptable reasons.
- If you have any special circumstances/requirements that the course lecturer should know, please email the lecturer.
- Tutorials will be held on alternate Mondays at 4:10pm in Lecture Theatre 3, Bristo Square, starting in the second week.
|Informatics Forum, 10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AB, Scotland, UK
Tel: +44 131 651 5661, Fax: +44 131 651 1426, E-mail:
Please contact our webadmin with
any comments or corrections. Logging and Cookies
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all material is copyright ©
The University of Edinburgh