- Dec. 22nd 2016: DPMT system opens for project proposals.
- Friday, Jan 20: Deadline for all project proposals (incl. self-proposed projects).
- Wed, Jan 25: Students start to register interest
in projects. Supervisors mark interested students as suitable/unsuitable for
- Monday, Feb 13: Extended to 17. Feb. (5pm)
Project selection phase ends.
Supervisors have marked all interested students as either suitable or
unsuitable. Each student has ranked interesting projects in order of
preference and is marked suitable for at least 5 projects.
- Friday, Feb 24: Deadline for changes to projects and supervisors.
- April 13 (4pm): IRP Assignment Due
- June: Students start work on MSc projects, based on their IRP.
- June 14: Board of Examiners meeting for MSc taught modules. Officially determines progression to dissertation stage.
July 7July 14 (deadline 4pm = 16:00): Submission of project progress reports.
Here is the guide on how to submit and process the progress reports.
- Friday, Aug 18: 12 noon deadline for submission of
- Friday, Sep 1: First and second markers complete their project
- Monday, Sep 4: First and second markers agree a mark for the project,
or fail to agree a mark,
and the supervisor fills in the agreed (or failure to agree) mark form
- Friday, Sep 15: All project moderation complete
- Oct: Internal Board of Examiners Meeting
- Oct: Final MSc Board of Examiners Meeting