- Dec. 22nd 2016: DPMT system opens for project proposals.
- Friday, Jan 20: Deadline for all project proposals (incl. self-proposed projects).
- Wed, Jan 25: Students start to register interest
in projects. Supervisors mark interested students as suitable/unsuitable for
- Monday, Feb 13: Extended to 17. Feb. (5pm)
Project selection phase ends.
Supervisors have marked all interested students as either suitable or
unsuitable. Each student has ranked interesting projects in order of
preference and is marked suitable for at least 5 projects.
- Friday, Feb 24: Deadline for changes to projects and supervisors.
- April 14 (4pm): IRP Assignment Due
- Early June: Board of Examiners meeting for MSc taught modules
(Date to be confirmed)
- June 2nd: Official start of work on MSc project for students progressing to project
- Early July: Submission of project progress reports.
- Friday, Aug 18: 12 noon deadline for submission of
- Friday, Sep 1: First and second markers complete their project
- Monday, Sep 4: First and second markers agree a mark for the project,
or fail to agree a mark,
and the supervisor fills in the agreed (or failure to agree) mark form
- Friday, Sep 15: All project moderation complete
- Oct: Internal Board of Examiners Meeting
- Oct: Final MSc Board of Examiners Meeting