UG3 Compiling Techniques 2015/2016
This module runs in Semester 1 and is taught by Christophe Dubach
The first lecture will be on Tuesday 22nd Sept. 2015. The schedule for the lectures is:
There is one tutorial session per week accompanying these lectures starting in week 1
The first tutorial will be on Friday 25th Sept. 2015.
Check your allocation here
- Friday 14:10 - 15:00, Group 2,Forrest Hill, Room 3.D02 (tutors: Christophe Dubach, Daniel Hillerstroem)
- Friday 15:10 - 16:00, Group 1,Forrest Hill, Room 3.D02 (tutors: Christophe Dubach, Daniel Hillerstroem)
- Piazza: The primary source of help will be through the Piazza online platform.
Please enroll via this link.
All questions should be asked on Piazza first before emailing the lecturer or any of the tutors unless it is a private matter.
- Office hours: Thursdays, 11am-12pm, IF 1.12
If you are not able to attend email Christophe to arrange for a meeting outside the office hours.
- Tutorial: Feel free to raise any questions regarding the lectures or coursework during the tutorial sessions.
- Lecture notes
- Reference material
- Course information
- Informatics policies
Christophe Dubach, email@example.com.
|Informatics Forum, 10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AB, Scotland, UK
Tel: +44 131 651 5661, Fax: +44 131 651 1426, E-mail:
Please contact our webadmin with
any comments or corrections. Logging and Cookies
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all material is copyright ©
The University of Edinburgh