UG3 Compiling Techniques
This module runs in Semester 2 and is taught by Christophe Dubach
. The schedule for the lectures is:
- Monday 14:10 - 15:00, 7 Bristo Square, Lecture Theatre 5
- Thursday 14:10 - 15:00, 7 Bristo Square, Lecture Theatre 5
There are three tutorial groups accompanying these lectures.
All the tutorials start in week 2.
- Tutorial Group 1, Monday 13:10 - 14:00, AT 4.07/4.08, tutor = Christophe Dubach
- Tutorial Group 2, Monday 13:10 - 14:00, AT 4.14A, tutor = Bjoern Franke
- Tutorial Group 3, Thursday 13:10 - 14:00, AT 4.07/4.08, tutor = Christophe Dubach
Christophe's office hour is Thursdays 11am-12pm. If you shouldn't be able to attend to this you can email Christophe with your question and/or arrange for meeting outside office hours. Alternatively, you can raise your question during in the next tutorial or contact your tutor.
- Course survey
- Past examination papers
- Reference material
- Course information
Christophe Dubach, email@example.com.
|Informatics Forum, 10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AB, Scotland, UK
Tel: +44 131 651 5661, Fax: +44 131 651 1426, E-mail:
Please contact our webadmin with
any comments or corrections. Logging and Cookies
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all material is copyright ©
The University of Edinburgh