- Instructor: Ilias Diakonikolas
- Lectures: Monday, Thursday, 15:10-16:00, in Medical School, G199 Seminar Room 4, Doorway 3.
- Course catalogue entry
- Assessment: A written examination contributes 75% of the final grade. The remaining 25% will be based
on three (pencil and paper) homework exercises.
- Learning resources
- Problem Set 1 (handed out February 6th; due February 13)
- Problem Set 2 (handed out February 23th; due March 6)
- Problem Set 3 (handed out March 9; due Mar 20)
- Past Examination Papers
Please read the following guidelines regarding coursework:
Academic Conduct Policy: Students are expected to adhere to the academic conduct policy of the University; this policy can be found in full
Late Coursework Policy: Please see here
for the late coursework policy of the School of Informatics.