The Recruitment Committee is a sub-committee of the Informatics Teaching Committee and exists to recommend and implement policy on UG and PG admissions and other recruitment activity.
- Helen Pain (Convenor, Recruitment Officer)
- Colin Stirling (Director of Teaching)
- Bob Fisher (Head of Graduate School)
- Neil McGillivray (Knowledge Management)
- Gillian Bell (Teaching Organisation)
- Effie McDonald (Publicity Officer)
- Kate Farrow (Graduate School)
- Joanna McGregor (Secretary)
To be agreed
Meeting 1: Late October/Early November
Meeting 2: Late January/Early February
Meeting 3: Late May/Early June
(Finalised Agenda and items will be sent to members a week before the next meeting).
Minutes from Recent Meetings