Informatics Student Services
Informatics Student Services is responsible for student related activities within the School, providing strategic implementation of all undergraduate and postgraduate priorities.
All course and programme support is administered via the established Graduate School and Teaching Organisation teams, based on level 4 of Appleton Tower.
Centres for Doctoral Training also have dedicated administrative staff working within ISS, located in the Informatics Forum.
- Allocation of Academic Duties
- Attendance Monitoring for International Students
- EUCLID Information
- Informatics Meetings Calendar
- University Semester Dates Calendar
- Student Services Committees
- Student Services Contact Form
- Student Support Fund - Bytesize Giving
- University Policy on Academic and Pastoral Support