UG Project Supervisor / Marker
Project proposals and allocation of students to projects:
- provide project proposals [typically 3 UG and 3 MSc ] such that you meet your overall yearly allocation of six projects [across UG and MSc].
- meet or correspond with students who express interest in your project proposals, to provide additional information and/or assess their suitability.
- typically supervise three UG4/MInf students [dependent on uptake of proposals.
- note that it is not normally an option to trade UG4/MInf project supervision against future MSc supervision.
- awareness of UG project procedures.
- regular (normally weekly) meetings with student you supervise to review progress, provide technical guidance, and help with planning of future work.
- provision of feedback on interim report and drafts of final project report.
- attendance at project group meetings for students you supervise.
- possible co-ordination of project groups and timely submission of project meeting progress notes.
- assessment of your own UG4/MInf student projects and/or second marking of other projects, including attendance at project presentations.
- possible moderation of other UG4/MInf student projects.
- awareness of UG project assessment criteria and adherence to UG Project assessment procedures.