CS/SE Individual Practical
Time in Year:
Course runs in Semester 1
Number of Posts:
This practical is a compulsory part of several Informatics programmes in the third year, see the course descriptor at:
to get an idea of the course content and organisation.
TA activities include:
- running foundational tutorials on Java,
- answering queries in lab sessions,
- answering queries on newsgroup,
- undertaking preliminary review of submitted coursework,
- running plagiarism detection software.
This post is paid at grade UE06,
currently upwards of £12.50/hr.
Up to 75 hours.
Apply by email to email@example.com and copy
your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
so that he knows that you are interested.
|Informatics Forum, 10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9AB, Scotland, UK
Tel: +44 131 651 5661, Fax: +44 131 651 1426, E-mail:
Please contact our webadmin with
any comments or corrections. Logging and Cookies
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all material is copyright ©
The University of Edinburgh